Monday, December 21, 2015

12/17/2015 - He's Gone...

Good morning all; My brother has come and gone. He came here from Puerto Rico to start on a different adventure that would bring him unthinkable experiences. I was more then happy to lend a helping hand when he needed it. The economy in P.R. has been looking dark for quite some time now. When my brother asked if I can help him start fresh here in the States I was more forced to remind him about his tropical surroundings and that it will not follow him here to Ohio. He spent a total of two months here. In that time frame he was able to find a job with Bluflame and made some really good friends. He has mentioned to me that he will never forget them but first and foremost he will never forget the opportunity that I was able to give him. I will miss him but plan on visiting him next year, god willing. MR

No comments: