Monday, December 21, 2015

Chip of the Rock...

Dwayne Johnson - “Christmas came early! Within minutes of being born she was laying on daddy’s chest. And being a grateful man takes on a whole new meaning ...,” he captioned the photo. “Thank you guys so much for the awesome congratulatory wishes and love you’ve been sending @laurenhashianofficial and myself. We’re extremely grateful.” Watching Dwayne go from complete rookie in WWE to what he has become now. A great character on and off camera. I have enjoyed several of his movies and found them to be entertaining. I have to be honest though, Scorpion King was a bit "ok" but we have to remember that this film was his first showing so I can't slam him too hard. What I am enjoying is a show called "Ballers" on HBO. It's a different side to the big teddy bear but very enjoyable to watch. Congrats to you and yours Dwayne - God Bless. MR

No comments: