Saturday, October 23, 2010

Not bad at all...

Okay, while watching a show called Detroit 187 I came across an ad for Duracell. The image you see to the left is the product I'm talking about. No Duracell did not come out with a new phone or any phone for that matter. What they did come out with is much better then that. I present to you the Duracell MyGrid - from what I've read this pad charges up to three phones by simply placing the phones on the pad. I say three because I believe you can only put three on it before it becomes a bit crowded. Now, in my household there are five people - so that means five different chargers for five different phones. I strongly believe that if three of these phones are on this pad and two are traditionally plugged in then that's a good thing. Why you ask - well that means that there would be three less cords plugged in to outlets throughout the house. Check it out and let me know if you bought one by leaving a comment.

No comments: