Saturday, October 27, 2007

An excellent opinion...

It all seems to be coming together now, at just the right time, much as it did in 2004 after the Red Sox staged the greatest comeback in the history of sports to vanquish the Yankees in that year’s ALCS.
The comment above is that of Corey Fyke Day Staff Writer , his piece on the past and present of Boston's standings are true to the fact. I became a Red Sox fan even more this year because of my brother Chelo. He i definitely a die hard fan, my uncle from Boston has been a fan for pretty much his whole life. I am glad to have become a stronger fan to this excellent ball club, watching them play against the Indians brought me some memories of watching a game with my uncle when I was younger and I had gone to visit him for a week. I have been to Fenway before but it would be nice to go there with my uncle and my brother at the same time. Read Mr. Fyke's complete article by clicking on the link at the bottom labeled 'Article', his entry is a definite read don't miss it.

ARTICLE

No comments: