Friday, August 17, 2007

Saturday Photo Hunt - Two


This one came to mind when I read the theme was going to be 'two'. This picture was taken by me when I attended a ceremony for the Veterans on our new 'Veterans Skyway Bridge'. I participated in the flag holding portion of the event. When this shot was taken the wind had just picked up just before i was ready to take the shot so all I got was two of the five points of a star. The shot was supposed to look like this. I have a few other views of the underside of this massive flag. Have a good weekend!

Join in on the fun each and every Saturday.

10 comments:

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Great choice for the theme!

Anonymous said...

AT least you got a photo, :D The celebration must have been fun.

Have a great weekend!

Lynn said...

It still looked a star anyway. :)

Andree said...

Both photos are extremely dramatic!

Carver said...

Striking photograph. Perfect for the theme. This is my first time participating in PhotoHunt and it's fun.

eastcoastlife said...

hmmm... although you got only 2 points of a star, we can still make it out. :)

Anonymous said...

Great idea for this week's photo. Cool shot!

Anonymous said...

Two points work well for this weeks theme. The other photos are awesome too. Great photos. Have a good week.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Kewl photo! Photo Hunters

Anonymous said...

You have posted another interesting photo. I like the fact that you can't see all the points in this photograph.
Sara from farmingfriends