Wednesday, June 20, 2007

IT'S OUT! GET YOUR COPY!

I want to inform you the viewers that Reno 911! Miami The Movie is out and ready for you to pick one up. I can tell you that this movie will make you laugh out loud, especially when Deputy - Hey wait a minute I'm not going to tell you what happens, well I'll give you a hint (it involves shaving cream). That's all I'm going to say about that. Run out get your copy (which were released yesterday 06/19/2007) and watch it either by yourself or with your significant other well that's if your other half enjoys this kind of humor. This opp has a stip with it that asked me to visit Reno911dvd.com and participate in one of their games, I chose Most Wanted. Why? because it looked easier then the others. Here are the two posters that I found to be my favorite.


The first one I chose because she looks a little guilty to me, well that and the fact that she looks like she can cause a lot of trouble wink wink. My second choice was a bit different - I chose that one because I agree with the posting, it doesn't look cute enough. I've seen cute before but that is not it. Get your copy of the newly released Reno 911! Miami The Movie today and remember to look for the shaving cream, guys trust me make sure the woman isn't around when that scene comes up :) .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you but...ewwwwwww

:-)